Thursday, June 2, 2011

Change Cell Phone Early?

Ok so my Cell phone is a Motorola Razor and its a piece of crap.I just got it in November and I'm ALREADY having problems with it!!! Apparently when I got my phone they didn't give me the newest generation of Razor that they had or something, so says my friend. and Ive already used up all my memory and of course my phone cant have a memory card!! So I wanna change phones. Im really thinking of going to the MOTOROKR. Now my question is this....ok on the website it says this...............

Retail Price $329.99

Instant Savings -$170.00

Mail-in Rebate -$100.00

Sale Price $59.99

*New 2-yr contract price



So since my contract is no where NEAR being up idk what I would pay if I switched phones....someone help!! Anyone have any advise on how to get this phone cheaper or somthing?Change Cell Phone Early?
Well you would have to most likely pay full price for the phone, which is $329.99. Then you get that main in rebate. So it would be $229 I believe.



Maybe you want to consider getting a refurbished phone or used phone? Those are fairly cheaper. Cheaper then $299.Change Cell Phone Early?
depends what ur carrier is

i kno in canada rogers lets u chane every year, whether or not ur contract is done, so if ur contract started at 3 years and u geta cell phone next year for another 3 year term, ull jus be with rogers for 4 years, and that will continue

but you can ALWAYS buy it at retail price, usually thats nota very good option, but tlak to ur carrier about waiting less than the whole term, im pretty sure u won't have to wait ur whole term
  • pink nail polish turn
  • reptiles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment