Thursday, June 2, 2011

How will having 3G support on my cell phone change/improve it's performance?

I am looking to buy a really nice cell for my wife and I want the most bang for my buck. I am on somewhat of a budget so I am not going to get the iphone but I will put down some dough. She wants the internet and a full keyboard on the phone so I was hoping to find a phone with integrated WiFi but my choices on that seem to be somewhat limited. What will a 3G supported phone do for me and what phones do you guys suggest for my wife? Thanks a lot for your time and effort.How will having 3G support on my cell phone change/improve it%26039;s performance?
3G will increase data speeds. I have heard that it will give you better reception. I do not know all of the details about the reception though.

Try asking on Mobile2Mobile.

http://s11.invisionfree.com/Mobile2Mobil



I think any phone would be fine. I would get 3G if you are going to use the internet. It is a lot faster than GPRS or EDGE.

WiFi is a good thing to have in a phone too.How will having 3G support on my cell phone change/improve it%26039;s performance?
all of my phones i have is 3G. i love it. the internet is fast and videos dont take long to buffer.



what kinda phone should u get? I dont know because u didnt tell what service you have
  • benefits from computer viruses
  • My girlfriend swallowed my gerbil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment