Thursday, June 2, 2011

How does AT&T Wireless account manager automatically update my phone/device? Can I disable this feature?

I often switch my sim card between multiple phones. Each time, it changes my phone/device in the online account manager. Even if I manually update my phone online, it still switches to the current device. I can't keep insurance on my main phone because the instant it detects a new device, the insurance is removed. Everyone I work with has to manually update their account when they change phones. Is there any way to disable this annoying feature? It's not the sim card! I installed a new one this past week. It has to be some sort of account setting.How does AT%26amp;T Wireless account manager automatically update my phone/device? Can I disable this feature?
Oh my gosh, can you say %26quot;Big Brother%26quot;?!? I didn't realize they could do this! I just switched my sim card from my blackjack to a razr and logged in and bam! Says my device is a razr. Funny thing is that it shows my husbands device as being some lg phone but he actually has a treo. Sorry I didn't answer your question but thanks for the eye opener.

No comments:

Post a Comment