Thursday, June 2, 2011

Does the Motorola Razr v3 have a sim card? And if it does, how do I get to it so I can replace it?

I bought a Razr v3 when they first came out and I have just recently changed phones and carriers, but I like some of the functions the v3 offers. I don't want to buy another one (different company). Someone told me to just change the sim card. Is this actually possible? If so how do I do it?Does the Motorola Razr v3 have a sim card? And if it does, how do I get to it so I can replace it?
what carrier where you at

and what carrier are you at nowDoes the Motorola Razr v3 have a sim card? And if it does, how do I get to it so I can replace it?
Well it depends on the company you are using. Some use sim card and others don't. As far as using a phone from a different carrier, you would have to get the phone unlocked. In order to put a sim card in another phone; that phone must be for the carrier your using. For example, If you use at%26amp;t you have to have an at%26amp;t phone. The sim card slot can be located on the back of your phone, take off the battery cover and take the battery out, you should be able to see the slot. It's usally labeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment