Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to I get an unlocked iphone to use my sprint service?

i currently own a treo 700wx and am with sprint. I want to change phones and use an iphone. How do i do it? and where is the SIM card located on the treo 700wx?

anyways how do i get the iphone to use sprint service with all my current contacts.



THANKSHow to I get an unlocked iphone to use my sprint service?
Sorry, but u cant use a iphone with sprint service. Sprint use cdma technology (no sim card) and the iphone is gsm technology (uses sim card). The two technologies are not compatible. The only way u can use a iphone is switch to a service provider that uses gsm technology. (at%26amp;t, tmobile, etc.) And u will not find a sim card on your treo because it uses cdma technology.How to I get an unlocked iphone to use my sprint service?
So you said only GSM networks use SIM cards?

I have a Blackberry 8830, bought it a month ago, and I have a SIM card that came with my phone because like the iphone, my blackberry has to run off of a SIM card.

Report Abuse

How to I get an unlocked iphone to use my sprint service?
u can't. sprint is a CDMA company, and AT%26amp;T is GSM. u have to stay with-in the same types of tech. hey y don't u try lookn for somethng in sprints line-up tht can work for u. i knw it much phones can compare to the iphone but; it doesn't hurt to try. how bout the HTC Touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment