Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do you set up a bluetooth headset to your phone?

I changed phones and I need to set up my pbh 300 to the new phone but I don't remember how to do itHow do you set up a bluetooth headset to your phone?
turn on bluetooth phone to discovery. turn on BT headset. Hold the power button on headset till it flashing fast ready for pairing. Go back to the phone ,go search for new devices. After detected. Enter code 0000 or 1234 depends on what kind of BT u r. Good luckHow do you set up a bluetooth headset to your phone?
Thank you for posting this answer. Very efficient! I just set mine up.

Report Abuse

How do you set up a bluetooth headset to your phone?
first you need to find where it says bluetooth on your phone then program it to register you new ear piece then turn on the bluetooth ear piece to be programed with your phone and it should work. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment