Thursday, June 2, 2011

Verizon phone change question??

Okay so I have the EnV 2 and I want to change my phone. But i dont have an upgrade untill augest. How much would it cost if i wanted to change phones like buy one off ebay or something and switch my env 2 to that phone?Verizon phone change question??
You mean, what would verizon charge you to activate it??



Nothing. You only get charged activation when you are first starting service with the company, not when changing devices. Of course if you were to buy it thru them via an upgrade that would be a separate charge but, you know what I mean. Nothing extra to change the equipment.Verizon phone change question??
you can buy it off ebay and get it changed i have done it many times here are some of the ones i have bought
  • paint nails black
  • hair of the dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment