Thursday, June 2, 2011

Verizon- how to change phone cheapest way.?

so i want to stay with verizon, but my phone is broken right now. i can hear people talking, but they cant hear me. my contract is up in december, so how would i go about getting a new phone. i would also like to upgrade and get texting on my phone. whats the best way to go about this?Verizon- how to change phone cheapest way.?
Verizon allows you to upgrade once you've completed 20 months of your 2 year contract. For you, that should be sometime next month. When you upgrade, you can choose a new plan with new features to go with your new phone. If you want a new phone before your upgrade date, it will be full price unless the folks at Verizon take pity on you and let you upgrade a bit early (it's worth a try - Verizon has lost a lot of customers because of the iPhone).Verizon- how to change phone cheapest way.?
I just posted a similar question. I don't think there is a %26quot;cheap%26quot; way if your not going to extend the life of your contract. I have been with Sprint for 6 years and don't want another contract. My phone is on it's last leg so I been checking around. A less expensive route would be to go on ebay or craig's list. The phones aren't dirt cheap for the new ones, but still better that paying hundreds for the retail price.Verizon- how to change phone cheapest way.?
Um. I think if you order online you can get free phones. Its www.verizonwireless.com

OR

A totally free( I'm pretty sure) thing to do is use someones old phone whether its being your mom or dads or family's old phone or your friend. It doesn't matter. But i think it has to be Verizon. But t can be any Verizon phone and they can put your contacts and maybe pictures on that phone depending if they do it or if its a picture phone.



OR



You can try to bring it into a Verizon Store and tell them the problem since it is a technical problem and if you didnt get it wet or break it yourself. They can get you the same phone and still be able to get a new phone in December.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment