Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I activate a new phone on my current cell contract?

I am looking at upgrading the cell phone to a Blackberry. If I purchase the phone somewhere else besides my cell phone carrier store, how do I add the phone to the plan? I would like to stop using my old phone and use the new Blackberry instead and simply use the same phone number. How do I change phones?How do I activate a new phone on my current cell contract?
You should just be able to take the phone to the carrier and have them activate it for you. But their could be some issues with software. Because your carrier may sell their Blackberry's with their software.How do I activate a new phone on my current cell contract?
You can call your service provider as long as it is the same kind of phone as what your service providers phone is they will activate over the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment