Thursday, November 18, 2010

How much would it be to change my metro phone?

I have a metro phone and It got wet and the screen isn't acting right but I can still get calls and texts but I can't read them or see who's calling.I want to change phones but I'm wondering how much it cost. And I want to keep same number.does metro do that?How much would it be to change my metro phone?
Don't give up on it yet, try drying it out (bone dry) first... might save you a lot of money!



Don't turn it on again until it is dried out completely. Turning it on too soon will fry the circuits in the phone. You should try Silica Gel Packets to dry out your iPod. There was a good article on associatedcontent.com that explains how to dry a wet cell phone, iPods, or any electronics. You need to take the battery out of your phone and place your cell phone and battery in a zip lock bag with Silica Gel Packets. Silica Gel will remove all the moisture from the phone and its components, something air drying will not do!

I did this after my phone went through the wash and it worked like a charm!



Just Google %26quot;Silica Gel Packets%26quot; and you will find several companies selling these products. There is also a web site called: http://www.SilicaGelPackets.com that has them.

No comments:

Post a Comment