Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do we change cell phones? I have a 3 year plan and i want an iphone..but my plan is a blackberry?

How do we change cell phones? I have a 3 year plan and i want an iphone..but my plan is a blackberry



Soo...basicly i have a iphone 3gs unlocked and jailbroken.. I was wondering how could my plan work in this one? Instead of my blackberry ... Do i have to put my SIM card in the iphone and i will work?



Thanks!How do we change cell phones? I have a 3 year plan and i want an iphone..but my plan is a blackberry?
It will make and receive calls only. The internet will not work with the BlackBerry data plan. You might as well go ahead and change from the BB plan to the iPhone plan since AT%26amp;T will do it for you anyways. The iphone data plan is a requirement and this plan is $30 a month, in addition to your voice plan and other features that you may choose. AT%26amp;T frequently runs a sweep of all of its accounts and if it finds an account with an iPhone and the iPhone data plan is not on the account they are adding it, no questions asked.



Here is what AT%26amp;T says on their web site ...



Please note: Data plan for iPhone is required for the life of your iPhone service and cannot be removed in the future.



Data Plan for iPhone $30.00/month



Data Plan for iPhone includes unlimited data in the U.S. Access rich HTML email and desktop-level web browsing, as well as Visual Voicemail to listen to voicemail messages in any order you choose.



Please note: AT%26amp;T is Apple's exclusive carrier partner for iPhone in the United States. An eligible data plan for iPhone is required. This data plan covers data usage in the United States and does not cover international data usage and charges. If AT%26amp;T determines that you are using an iPhone on your account without an eligible data plan, AT%26amp;T reserves the right to add an eligible data plan to your account and bill you the appropriate monthly fee.How do we change cell phones? I have a 3 year plan and i want an iphone..but my plan is a blackberry?
who is your cell phone carrier? if its att then they don't have 3 yr plans, they have 2 yr plans. if you're paying 30 dollars a month for internet on the blackberry then its as simple as going into a store and changing it into an iphone plan which is the same price and this will not extend your contract. if you dont have att then i don't know...but if you do have att, you can also just put ur simcard in the iphone and ur good to go, word of advice...att will eventually notice that you're using an iphone and they will put the 30 dollar data plan on ur line without telling you...thats just how it isHow do we change cell phones? I have a 3 year plan and i want an iphone..but my plan is a blackberry?
I have a two year plan and I didn't want to wait for my contract to end, so I (with the help of my parents) switched from my crappy old flip phone to the LG Xenon. We didn't get the phone through the company, we bought it off of ebay. Once it came in, all we did was switch the sim cards and it worked! I don't know if it will work the same way for you, though. But that's just what happened with me.How do we change cell phones? I have a 3 year plan and i want an iphone..but my plan is a blackberry?
YOU NEED TO CALL YOUR COMPANY CUSTOMER SERVICES AND TALK THEM THAT YOU HAVE A CELL THAT YOU WANT TO ACTIVE IN YOUR ACCOUNT AND THEY HELP YOU .

I JUST DID THAT LAST NIGH WITH ONE OF MY CELL PHONE

GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment