Thursday, November 18, 2010

How Do I Change Phones With Sprint?

Well My dad shares a plan with his frend his frend coudnt chip in the bill no more so my dad took his phone and gave it to me . he has some crappy flip phone motorola thingy i dont even know the name of . i want to know if i can buy a phone like off of ebay or something and use it with the same number and everything as if it was that same phone without sprint knowing. is this possible . and i doubt it has a sim card.How Do I Change Phones With Sprint?
You can change phones. Howevver, Sprint only allows Sprint-branded phones on its network. Another thing to know if you are thinking about buying from othe rthan Sprint. If there is an outstanding balance on a used phone that you buy on craigslist or eBay, you will not be allowed to activate the phone until the balance is paid off.How Do I Change Phones With Sprint?
if it has no sim card then you have to go to sprint and ask them which phones you are allowed to use on their service and they have to activate for you. If there is a sim card then I am sure most any phone would be compatible. It's better though the phone has a sim card so any phone would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment