Thursday, November 18, 2010

I have a 2-year contract with Verizon, and I'm about half way through, how much would it be to change phones..

How much would it cost to change phones during a contract I'm halfway through on Verizon?I have a 2-year contract with Verizon, and I%26039;m about half way through, how much would it be to change phones..
The is no cost to change your account to use another phone. however Phone itself will cost you a lot as verizon phones are costly without contract.



You can consider buying a used phone from others on ebay or other classified sites. Before you pay for the phone get the ESN no and verify with verion if its clear. If the previous owner has balance pending or if the cellphone is reported lost/stolen verizon will not activate it.I have a 2-year contract with Verizon, and I%26039;m about half way through, how much would it be to change phones..
Actually it won't cost you anything.

All you have to do is buy the phone you want (it has to be a Verizon phone so it will work with their equipment.) Then you take it into the Verizon store and have them activate it to your phone number. That's it.I have a 2-year contract with Verizon, and I%26039;m about half way through, how much would it be to change phones..
you have to buy the fone for the original priceI have a 2-year contract with Verizon, and I%26039;m about half way through, how much would it be to change phones..
you would have to buy the phone straight out but the plan would stay the exact same. If you wanted a new plan you would have to pay a cancellation penaltyI have a 2-year contract with Verizon, and I%26039;m about half way through, how much would it be to change phones..
Doesn't effect your contract at all, you just have to buy the new phone at full price.I have a 2-year contract with Verizon, and I%26039;m about half way through, how much would it be to change phones..
i Think you should wait till your contract is up. There is always a better one built every three months. Trust me i work for a cell phone company in events.



We are the first to know what comes out before it comes out.It always chances every three months. Of course if there is not any kinks before the launch that is.



But seriously i would wait if you just want the latest . You might see something else better in a different company . Then you wont be able to change course you have two year contract .I have a 2-year contract with Verizon, and I%26039;m about half way through, how much would it be to change phones..
the phone will be the original price you only get a reduced price when you get another contract extension!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment