Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to change phone in T-mobile??

I am currently using t-mobile as a provider and I need to change phone because my current phone is broken and I can't hear anything from it. Where can I get the phone?? my friend said that if I want to purchase a phone from t-mobile, I will have to renew my contract, Is this true??How to change phone in T-mobile??
Your friend is incorrect. IF you have insurance on the previous phone you should go back to the store for an immediately replacement. I would take the old phone with you and they will probably either get the phone repaired or send you a refurbished phone or depending on the degree of damage give you a new phone. It may depend on when your contract renewal time is imminent.How to change phone in T-mobile??
I personally do not have a t-mobile phone but in both verizon and sprint you can get another phone if you have insurance (not sure if that's the right word). You can go to your local t-mobile store and show them. They're replace it.How to change phone in T-mobile??
not necessarily. You can get unlocked phones from ebay. or simply buy one from t-mo authorized dealers or amazon but you have to pay full msrp.



But its better to upgrade phones when your renewing your contract, for example my 2 year renew is due this march, for 2/3 lines. Im getting any 2 free phones of my choice PLUS $50 rebate! so thats like you get free $50 for 2 phones it will be $100 and get 2 free phones. Ill surely pick the tmobile wing for sure, as it is the most expensive phone out for tmo. retail is $599

No comments:

Post a Comment