Thursday, November 18, 2010

I want to change phones on my plan, how would i go about doing that and would i recieve a discount?

I have Suncom (now T-Mobile), and i'm planning on purchasing the Google G1.I want to change phones on my plan, how would i go about doing that and would i recieve a discount?
If your previous phone has a sim chip, you can just change sims. Most Tmobile phones, actually - All the ones I have ever had, come with sim chips. I've had Tmobile for the past 5 years.



If not, you'd have to call your carrier and tell them you have a new phone you'd like to activate. On the back of the phone, when you remove the battery, there is a specific serial number you would tell them. Then they activate it and deactivate your old phone.



Sprint did this for me a few times when I used their service.



GL.I want to change phones on my plan, how would i go about doing that and would i recieve a discount?
I wouldn't there is better touch screen phones. I have a couple of cell phones you could look at if you'd like. Email xoshua@live.com



Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment