Thursday, November 18, 2010

I wanna know how to change phones?

i got an alias with verizon and i wanna buy an en- v can i just go to verizon and they can put my stuff on that phone or what?I wanna know how to change phones?
Yes, they can do that. Just buy the phone (it's cheaper if you sign another contract for 2 more years, or just pay the full price) and they'll input all your phone numbers for you. I'm not sure if they can transfer pictures and/or music. I'm sure your local Verizon store can answer this for you, but I know for a fact that they can transfer all your numbers.I wanna know how to change phones?
If you are out of your 30 days, the price of the phone will be full-retail =(



As long as your phone is working and charging, they have the ability to transfer your contacts. Your pictures are a maybe, only because of the machine they use, if it is not compatible with the phone you buy, you can purchase a memory card and transfer the pix from your samsung to your new phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment