Thursday, November 18, 2010

If you have a verizon plan and you got a new verizon phone from someone can you change phones for free?????

My phone is semi-braking so my friend gave me one of her old back-up phones that she never used. could I go to verizon and change phones for free??? If I have to pay to change phones how much is that payment?????

If you are someone that works at verizon and actually know for sure will you just note that in your answer!

Thanks For All Of Your Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)If you have a verizon plan and you got a new verizon phone from someone can you change phones for free?????
No, you don't have to pay anything to switch over phones. I do it all the time, I go through phones like crazyIf you have a verizon plan and you got a new verizon phone from someone can you change phones for free?????
Not sure how Verizon works, but with Rogers all I had to do was open the phone, remove the little card behind the battery, and place it on the new phone. No charge, works instantly. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment