Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Can some one please help me? I have a verizon raza phone I am on a prepaid account. Not the one with v cast?

on the old plan I can't surf the net or download music. How do I go about downloading music from my computer? Also is there a way to take my address book from one phone to another one? I hate to type all of the addresses in when I change phones. Also how do I save things to the memory chip?Can some one please help me? I have a verizon raza phone I am on a prepaid account. Not the one with v cast?
1st, don't listen to the guy above me, Verizon phones don't have SIM cards. You can buy a memory card if you want, but I personally think they are a waste of money. The easiest way to transfer to you address book is to take both of the phones to your service provider. They will be able to connect the 2 and do a address book transfer, and it will only cost you $10, which is a lot cheaper then a memory card.Can some one please help me? I have a verizon raza phone I am on a prepaid account. Not the one with v cast?
yes, you can burn all the info in your phone to your sim card in the phone to take with you with each pohne, make sure the sim card you have now will work withthe new phone youget, not all do

after you download the music from your computer you phone has to have a UBS port, if it doesn't you can't transfer songs from you computer to the phone as you phone does not have MP3 capabailities
  • reptiles
  • java
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment