Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change my phone under a family plan?

My mom sais I cannot change my cell phone because we are under a family plan, but I question her intelligence. She sais that to change my plan she would have to change everyone's plan in the family. Is this true, and if so, how would you do it? I'm on verizon btw.How do I change my phone under a family plan?
If you have completed 20 months of the contract for your line, you are eligible for an upgrade, in return for your mother signing a new 2 year contract for your line, you get a new phone at the new customer price. If your contract is not 20 months completed, you will have to pay full price for a new phone or find a deal online on a Verizon-branded phone.How do I change my phone under a family plan?
no clue about verizon kid , but tmobile you need to upqrade your phone . which cost alott of money .. unless you been with that company for a while now .. qo to ebay and buy whatever phone you want there , and no it does not affect the plan .. unless you want to add the internet feat. etc .. that cost extra .
  • transfer file
  • programming
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment