Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Changing phones on Verizon Wireless.?

So i am looking into a new phone on either ebay or craigslist to get for verizon wireless. I have done this before...so i was not worried. I got on and talked to a verizon wireless assistant and this is what happened.



Me: If i were to purchase a phone from an outside source, say ebay, would i be able to attatch the phone to my number?

Destiny: You would have to pay a termination fee.

Me: To switch phones i would have to pay a termination fee?

Destiny: If you don't get the phone from Verizon, Yes.

Me: Can you tell me how much that would be?

Destiny: It would be 175.00.



Can anyone tell me why she would say this?

I know it's not true.

Thanks!Changing phones on Verizon Wireless.?
just get a new phone and don't worry bout it
  • dual boot laptop
  • pink nail polish turn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment