Thursday, September 22, 2011

How to connect nokia 2600c with PC using data cable?

I have nokia 2600c mobile and i have to connect it with my PC. I'm using CA-50, i have also installed Nokia PC suite that suites my handset.But it is not working.. Please help me by giving ur valuable suggestions my friends.. do i have to change phone settings?How to connect nokia 2600c with PC using data cable?
1. While connecting, make sure that u are selecting PC suite mode on mobile.

2. Make sure that data cable drivers are installed along with PC suite.





If still no then try to attach it in Data Storage Mode!How to connect nokia 2600c with PC using data cable?
are you using win vista? contact me at rafikmoh@gmail.com
  • streamreader
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment