Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can I get a Blackberry Curve if my 2 year contract has not ended>?

Hi! I just have a question regarding the Blackberry Curve. I want the phone but I cant get one because T-mobile says that it costs $389 for the upgrade.And my sidekick is broken, I really want the phone, but I dont want to change phone companys, What should I do?How can I get a Blackberry Curve if my 2 year contract has not ended%26gt;?
You don't have to buy a phone from T-mobile. You can purchase any phone that is compatible with their network. They require a SIM card.

I had bought a palm treo a few years ago (AT%26amp;T) off eBay. All I had to do is put my already activated SIM card into the new phone. They didn't care where I got the phone from.

Otherwise, take the replacement phone they offer and wait out your contract.How can I get a Blackberry Curve if my 2 year contract has not ended%26gt;?
wait to get the storm also you have to wait im sorry i wanted to get the glyde but no i have to wait till june also by the time the time is up a hotter phone will be outHow can I get a Blackberry Curve if my 2 year contract has not ended%26gt;?
Why don't you get the phone off ebay and then activate it? I just sold mine for about $140 a few weeks ago. You should be able to get one for around $150.
  • rodents
  • cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment