Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Changing phones on Verizon?

I just got a Samsung Alias 2 last week and im dissapointed with it. Can I go to Verizon and switch mah phone with a motorola droid and how much would this cost? would I have to get a new plan and would I have to pay for the phone or would I pay for the price with the plan?Changing phones on Verizon?
Sure. It would cost you $205 though- a $170 difference between the phone prices, plus a $35 restocking fee. Don't forget about the $30 a month data planChanging phones on Verizon?
I think that you have so many days to go in and tell them you want to switch! Tell them Why you dont want the phone! Just return it tell them it suks bad reception or whatever! I love my motorola droid! I couldnt live without it once I got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment