Thursday, September 22, 2011

How can I change phone if I have a flex account?

ok my friend just got a sidekick LX and decided to sell his G1 since he sold it for a very low price I bought it. He told me I just gotta call T-mobile and tell them that I want the G1 features in my flex account. I don't really know how that works and my friend is too busy to help me so I%26quot;d like to know if anybody can help me with this. By the way he told me that he already told T-mobile about the phone replacement on his account and according to him he also has a flex account.How can I change phone if I have a flex account?
take your tmobile sim, put it in the g1. there ya go.How can I change phone if I have a flex account?
to get all the features on the G1 you might have to call t-mobile.

you can use the phone by just putting your SIM card in the G1, but you might not be able to use everything on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment