Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Changing Phones? Can I Do This?

My mom plans to give me her phone.. I want it (It's a phone!) but my eyes have been set on the Blackberry 8900.



I know you can exchange phones w/ your company, and it costs less than getting a new phone/new plan.



So:



- Can I exchange an average phone for a Blackberry?

- How does the exchange process go? Any credit checks, etc. ?

- How much would a Blackberry (8900) cost for an exchange?



I'm (Hopefully) getting a job soon, or I could convince my mom to buy it for me. Would just like to know the prices, and if I'm able to go about doing this. Thanks!Changing Phones? Can I Do This?
Just buy a new one. Since you'll be landing a job soon, try to bargain with her to buy for you and you will pay later. Blackberry would cost around $1000.Changing Phones? Can I Do This?
I think so

No comments:

Post a Comment