Thursday, September 22, 2011

How to change your product code on 3ds max?

I was installing 3ds max and i finished installing it but when i tried to run it up it said something about wrong product code or something like that, and im trying to activate it but i dont know how to change the product code cuz i see i accidentally entered in the wrong thing for the product code. I need to find a way to change my product code because i have a project due in a few weeks and i need to get started as soon as possible. also another thing i dont have the internet connection at home, nor do i have a phone (its a long story so i cant really explain why) and im on my friends laptop but unfortunately hes leaving in two days to go to japan so i wont be able to use the internet at all although my friend did say hell post me all my results but anywayz getting off the topic can someone please help me with changing my product code please.How to change your product code on 3ds max?
Why don't you e-mail Autodesk support? And have your friend %26quot;post you%26quot; the reply, whatever that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment