Thursday, September 22, 2011

How soon can I change phone carriers without incurring the early termination fee?

I have one month left in my contract with alltel, but I want to get T-mobile now, because my phone broke and Ive been planning on switching to T-mobile anyway. Now would be the time to do it and get a good deal on a phone. I don't mind paying my last month with alltel as well as my first month with t-mobile, but I want to tranfer my number over. Will this cause an early termination fee? Please no advice on preferred phone carriers, I just need to know if I can transfer my number now without incurring the early termination fee so long as I pay my last payment.How soon can I change phone carriers without incurring the early termination fee?
no it doesn't matter if u pay the last month early. it based on the DATE. most of the carriers have gone to proration when it come to termination fees' u might want to call CS w/ all-tel and check that. don't worry bout the deals; there's always a great deal going. remember u can't close the all-tel acct if u want to take ur w/u. so if i was in ur shoes; i would check CS. if the fee is prorated; then i would just go to TM take my and pay the ETF w/ all-tel. its only going to be for a month anyway. if they don't prorate then just hang-i till the day after ur contract end date; then go into TM and take ur w/u. dnt listn to whomever is telln u tht. the phone is active as long as u pay ur bill ur jus not in a contract ur basically mnth-to-mnth.How soon can I change phone carriers without incurring the early termination fee?
once ur contract with alltel is up no sooner without payingthe ETF.

No comments:

Post a Comment