Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change an T-Mobile phone to Verizon?

So I have this Verizon account, and I want to change my phone. Since they have no Nokia phones, I want to buy the one from T-Mobile, but it has a sim card, and I just want to put the S/N or something to change my phone, how do I do that??How do I change an T-Mobile phone to Verizon?
A T-Mobile phone will not work on the Verizon network. They are 2 totally different phone systems. It is like a VHS cassette fitting into a DVD player - they are not compatible.How do I change an T-Mobile phone to Verizon?
can't change a t-mobile to verizon as Verizon has a chip in their phones.How do I change an T-Mobile phone to Verizon?
Your question is really confused. Let's try and unravel what you want.





To use a phone on Verizon, it must be a CDMA phone. T-Mobile phones don't work with Verizon because T-Mobile and AT%26amp;T both use GSM (not TDMA; nobody uses TMDA anymore, the old AT%26amp;T wireless used to, long ago).



To change an existing phone number from T-Mobile to Verizon, contact Verizon customer support. But you'll still need a phone that's compatible with Verizon's service.



What's this all got to do with going to the Philippines though? The Philippines use GSM 900/1800, i.e. you'll need an unlocked quadband GSM phone. Like, oh, an unlocked quadband phone from T-Mobile or AT%26amp;T, or anywhere in the world, like a Nokia. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment