Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I delete my yahoo id and password from my cell phone?

I changed phones and want to delete my yahoo id / password from my old phone. Does anyone know how to do this? If I erase it, it pops back up. Cingular has no information how to do this and they referred me to the yahoo help page.How do I delete my yahoo id and password from my cell phone?
How do I delete my device information?



To delete your mobile device information:



Open a new window with this link to the My Mobile Yahoo! Mobile home page.

Click the delete link. If you have alerts delivered to this device, you can either forward them to another device by selecting Keep my alerts and forward to another verified device or Remove alerts for this device. If you choose this option, any calendar, email, stock, or other alerts you have set up for this device are deleted.

Click Delete Device.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mobile/



I hope this will help you.



To delete the account you need to make sure and read the link. Once the account gets deleted you will not be able to reactivate the account. Here is the link to delete the account.

Just click the %26quot;Account Deletion%26quot; to get started.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/ch

No comments:

Post a Comment