Thursday, September 22, 2011

How to change phone line provider?

my phone line which my ADSL2 is connected to got disconnected ...

the phoneline is registered under my brothers name with optus.



his currently overseas busy and doesnt have the time to give optus a call regarding the matter so i have no idea why they disconnected me...

and they wont tell me any details because of privacy

its been 3 months now.. and ive been paying $ to my ADSL2 all along.. but no line to connect to



what can i do?? since the line is dc'ed...can i jus call up some provider and tell them to reconnect the line to the same telephone number i had b4??



or i cant since the line was never officially dc'ed by my bro and the number is still registered to him??How to change phone line provider?
Checkout the VOIP providers on this website to get switched over for under $50 http://www.thedigest.com Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment