Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nokia 6600 - How do I save my phone messages to my memory card?

Does anyone know how to do this? I really need to put the messages saved in my phone memory to my memory card because there are important messages I need and I am changing phones pretty soon. Please help me if you know how! Thanks so much!Nokia 6600 - How do I save my phone messages to my memory card?
Really sorry, but there's no way of transfering messages from phone memory to memory card. I've tried many times unsuccessfully.



However, there is a software called SMS Diary which may help. The SMS diary application reads all your SMS messages in your phone and creates a diary out of them.

For more info go here

http://www.olamelen.com/



You could also try backing up the SMS to your PC using Nokia PC Suite



You will need Nokia PC Suite installed on your PC for this. If its not installed, download and install the latest version from

http://europe.nokia.com/A4144903



Once, the software is installed on your PC, open the PC Suite application and click then 'Get Connected' button at the bottom left of the window. follow the steps onscreen to connect the 6600 to the PC. Once, your phones is properly connected, go to My Computer -%26gt; Nokia Phone Browser -%26gt; Nokia 6600 -%26gt; Messages -%26gt; Inbox. All the messages stored in your phone inbox will be displayed here. Simply copy paste the messages from here to any place in your computer where you wan to store them.Nokia 6600 - How do I save my phone messages to my memory card?
Click on options, then copy to folder and from folder again click options%26gt;%26gt;organise%26gt;%26gt; save to memory card.Nokia 6600 - How do I save my phone messages to my memory card?
When u want to save any msg after u read that msg bush on option ll tell u u want to send it there here delet what ever and memeory card a or fone memory and u make ur choice

No comments:

Post a Comment