Thursday, September 22, 2011

Change phone before contract ends?

well, my phone these days cannot dial calls. texting is fine. and incoming calls are difficult to hear and only work if the other person has a really strong signal.

i'm thinking it's the phone because it didn't use to do this.

%26amp; i haven't moved.

so i'm thinking about asking Verizon if i can upgrade to a new phone.

How much does that usually cost?

I have a Chocolate2 and want a voyager.

Do they give me a phone equivalent to the value of the Chocolate since they don't have it in stores anymore?



Change phone before contract ends?
Well if you're contracting isn't up you have to pay full retail price for it.

Unless you look around for a cheaper one.



Anyways, don't you have insurance on the phone?

I would suggest to go into Verizon and tell them the problem with the phone.

The time I went in for mine they offered to replace it but they were going to give me the same chocolate which I didn't want.

It was a refurnished phone.

I didn't want that I wanted a NEW phone. Because I had problems with the one they replaced for me. That phone was a total mess!

I was able to get a BlackBerry Curve. I still had about 5 months left 'til my contract was up.



Anyways, at times they could get you a different phone with discounts. Maybe it won't be such great discounts but it beats retail price. OR they'll give you the newer version of your phone. And I thought they still had the chocolate2 around?

And the always have phones around even if they're stores don't carry them. For insurance purposes.Change phone before contract ends?
No they will give you the next step up. But the chocolate is still available online so they will just give you that if you want the voyager you must pay FULL retail which is around 300 i believe but don't quote me.

No comments:

Post a Comment