Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Do you feel the same way that I do about cell phones changing our lively hood?

It's the little things such as %26quot;I'll meet you there at eight o'clock%26quot; now it is %26quot;I'll call you later%26quot;. People used to wait at home for a phone call, now they are out and about and can communicate anywhere. %26quot;What are you doing later?%26quot; used to have a definitive answer, now it is merely %26quot;I dunno call me%26quot;.



Anyone agree that cellphones changed how we act as a population?Do you feel the same way that I do about cell phones changing our lively hood?
I have written many times that cell phones, with pictures and texting, e-mail, etc, have given us the ability to instantly communicate... all over the world on any and every issue. People now REACT instantly... there is no time to consider or ponder a situation. Wham, instant reaction, or you get the %26quot;I'll get back to you later%26quot; because it's just to easy now... I think in some instances it's useful but most of the time it's not, it is terribly abused!Do you feel the same way that I do about cell phones changing our lively hood?
yesDo you feel the same way that I do about cell phones changing our lively hood?
yes, i hate the creation of cellphone.



Cellphone cause loss of privacy, mystery, longing, romantics...



it cause expectation, barrier of communication and people getting far apart..Do you feel the same way that I do about cell phones changing our lively hood?
Yeah, I agree with that.. but sometimes people need them for not just your friends, i only use mine for like sports and staying connected to my family. I'll call my mom to pick me up from practice... or call my friend and just talk rarely. but I do think it has changed EVERYTHING. but sometimes they are nice. if you know what i mean.Do you feel the same way that I do about cell phones changing our lively hood?
Cell phones have not only changed our life styles but has revolutionized communication. Like any other innovative scientific technology it is both useful and harmful. It all depends on who is using how, howmuch, when %26amp; where...?Do you feel the same way that I do about cell phones changing our lively hood?
Cell phones are a real pain.

The very sight of a person using a cell phone makes me feel sick.

These freaks use them in the Elevator, in the Gym Locker Room, in the Doctor's waiting room - it is sickening.

No comments:

Post a Comment